FIFA Fantasy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FIFA Fantasy

FIFA Singles League

+6
nickperas
DannyDunn91
paul9125
reverand groovy
OliBack
JakeRobbo92
10 posters

Who has the Buy of the Transfer market so far?

Lankey Jay
    Lankey Jay
    Admin

Who has the Buy of the Transfer market so far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the Buy of the Transfer market so far?

Post  Lankey Jay Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:11 pm

I'ma have both of you in a headlock all day tomorrow. One for each arm. Nice.
    reverand groovy
    reverand groovy

Who has the Buy of the Transfer market so far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the Buy of the Transfer market so far?

Post  reverand groovy Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 pm

why it's him not me i've said nothing
    JakeRobbo92
    JakeRobbo92

Post  JakeRobbo92 Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:35 pm

coming of the back of a 5-0 win and a 5-1 win and i had to defend against Frank ribery , Fernando torres , Samuel eto and D.cisse some of the fastest Players on the game. I conceded 1 goal which is pritty spectacular and i am going to put my heroics down the My BEST signing A.Gamberini,
    youd be stupid not to agree

cheers
    Marty Keane
    Marty Keane

Post  Marty Keane Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Yobo - no question. Rock bastard end of!

Or Marko + Maxi have struck a deadly combo

Big Brad is yet to concede whilst Cana + Manny have swept up the midfield!
    paul9125
    paul9125

Post  paul9125 Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

JakeRobbo92 wrote:coming of the back of a 5-0 win and a 5-1 win and i had to defend against Frank ribery , Fernando torres , Samuel eto and D.cisse some of the fastest Players on the game. I conceded 1 goal which is pritty spectacular and i am going to put my heroics down the My BEST signing A.Gamberini,

cheers

Carrick made easy work of him Very Happy
    Bibbythelegend

Post  Bibbythelegend Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Yakubu was a snip at 6 millions
    JakeRobbo92
    JakeRobbo92

Post  JakeRobbo92 Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:51 am

paul9125 wrote:
    JakeRobbo92 wrote:coming of the back of a 5-0 win and a 5-1 win and i had to defend against Frank ribery , Fernando torres , Samuel eto and D.cisse some of the fastest Players on the game. I conceded 1 goal which is pritty spectacular and i am going to put my heroics down the My BEST signing A.Gamberini,

cheers

Carrick made easy work of him Very Happy

1st game of the season , No chemistry

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 pm